EMT AIMS (Asset Information Management System) is a web-based asset information management system, allowing you to track, capture, verify and handover asset data for a construction project or maintenance scheme. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) is scalable and has been used to ensure quality on some of the world’s largest infrastructure projects.
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- BIM Viewer & Digital Twin
- 3D Field Capture
- Automated Change Inference
- Asset Labelling
- Workflow Management
- Digitise Excel Based Processes
- Remove Paper Based Forms
- Taels Management
- Master Data Management
- End-to-End Workflow for Collaborative Reviews
- Revision Comparison Mode
- Document Management Integration
- PDF and Excel Reviews
- Document Pack Creation
Flexible asset schemas can be configured or imported from external systems. Baselines can be saved, with built-in change management between baselines to see how the configuration has changed.
Our consultants can assist with your asset labelling strategy. Combined with our iOS app you can scan and record information against your assets in the field, linked back to EMT AIMS.
Multiple level location hierarchy can be configured for point assets or linear assets, to structure your data. Built-in Geographic Information System (GIS) functionality. Integration with external, industry leading GIS systems is also supported.
EMT AIMS is web based and iOS compatible. Asset data can be viewed and manipulated in many ways: Asset Tree, Smartgrid, 3D Models.
Your project will always rely on multiple software platforms. Our focus is to integrate these systems to ensure you have consistent, accurate data throughout the project.
Our web-based BIM viewer can consume any model file type and visualise your 3D models. Each element is integrated with EMT AIMS, providing additional information in a user-friendly interface, without the need for specialist software.
EMT AIMS is a web-based asset information management system, allowing you to track, capture, verify and handover asset data for a construction project or maintenance scheme. EMT AIMS has a bi-directional integration with HS2 AIMS platform for asset configuration and information exchange. EMT AIMS platform is delivered as a Software as a Service (SaaS) which can be accessed by any supported browser with an internet connection. An iOS mobile app is also available for asset management to capture and verify data in the field. No software or applications need to be installed on PC’s or require connectivity to the parent company’s data centres.
- Configurable attributes
- Flexible schema
- Asset Configuration Baseline as per client requirements
- Asset Configuration Baseline versioning and comparison
- Location hierarchy
- Asset relationships
- User roles and permissions, groups
- BS 1192 Asset change management
- BIM Model Integration (BIM Model Viewer)
- GIS Integration
- Mobile App (iOS) to capture data, site photos, scan asset labels
- REST API for integrations and advanced reporting analytics through Power BI
- Enterprise AD integration
- Asset labelling & handover
EMT has a built in real-time engine to review 3D models. Complex models and point clouds are effortlessly streamed on the web, offering unrivalled access for your project teams. Direct integration from Autodesk or Bentley to view assets, navigate and review design changes in a far more intuitive way than traditional BIM or CAD software. The models are broken down from their native formats, with elements being related to assets within EMT AIMS. Data is pulled from the BIM model and combined with the asset attribute data in the platform. Data can also be written back to the native BIM files if requested.
- User friendly navigation
- View embedded information, documents and photos
- Synced directly with EMT asset management system
- Virtual rehearsals
- Visualise design change
- 3D model review / comments
- Design file format agnostic (e.g. DGN, DWG, RVT, IFC, FBX, OBJ)
- Automatic change detection
- Point cloud streaming
- Automated change inference
EMT utilises a library of components, workflows and integrations, allowing configuration of new registers as per client requirements. Configured registers will then be accessible via the web-based platform that allows for a collaborative working environment to create, maintain and analyse the data within the registers. EMT Digital registers can have customisable integrations, as well as acting as stand-alone registers. EMT Digital Registers automated workflow procedures can help keep projects on time with smart and automated notifications. The registers can be viewed and shared with configurable user permissions that allows project wide visibility, or restricted access for third parties.
EMT AIMS has a REST API where users can access all the data stored within EMT, across all modules, for reporting (e.g. via PowerBI) or further integration.
At EMT we are aware that a project will always utilise multiple pieces of software for various tasks. As such, we have sophisticated integration with many Engineering and Data tools, including:
- EDMS (e.g. Aconex, Assetwise, Projectwise, Business Collaborator, BIM360)
- CAD & BIM (e.g. Autodesk Revit, Civils3D, AutoCAD, Bentley Microstation, AECOsim, IFC, FBX)
- Datalake (e.g. SQL Database)
- FME Workbench
- ADFS for Single Sign On (SSO)
EMT Document Review is a web-based document review system that allows for a collaborative review, comment and mark-up of drawings and documents for a construction project. Comment sheets can be exported at the end of the workflow for a full audit trail. EMT Doc Review has complete 2-way integration with Bentley Assetwise for document and drawing information exchange. EMT document review has a configurable workflow, and also supports access for HS2 and the supply chain.
- Real time, web-based collaborative document and drawing review platform
- Configurable workflows (inc. automation and manual hold points)
- User roles (System admin, Doc Controllers, Lead Reviewers & Reviewers, Lead Authors & Authors)
- Controllable permissions, groups
- Configurable attributes
- Native PDF & Excel review
- Comparison mode for PDF reviews
- Document & drawing packs
- Mobile App for pdf reviews (iOS)
- EDMS Integration & bi-directional syncing
- Supply Chain access for collaborative reviews
- API for integrations and advanced reporting analytics through Power BI
- Automatic generation of comment sheets